We have been approached regarding the following opportunities. If they are relevant for you, please contact me at arlene at tech-river dot com.
BATCH Number 1
Investors (Note: These investors require business plans.)
- Investor A, Midwest region. A group of investors which includes both angels and boutique VCs . Looking for a company which has US sales and a presence (a part-time person qualifies as a presence) in the US, specific location in the US is not important.
- Investor B, Midwest region. A strategic partner that will invest in a company and take responsibility for sales as part of the investment. Group has experience in distribution including cleantech.
Sales and Marketing (Note: Many of these teams will also do fundraising for their top clients.)
- Opportunity A, Midwest region. Senior sales and marketing operation with experience in video, graphics, security, embedded sensors of all types, surveillance systems, image processing & biometrics. Significant background in defense, homeland security, and commercial security markets.
- Opportunity B, Northeast region. Experienced team in database technology sales to end users and resellers.
- Opportunity C, Northeast region. Experts in healthcare IT. Experienced with sales, marketing, and fundraising.
- Opportunity D, Southeast region. Experts in healthcare IT and medical devices. Seasoned team calling on hospitals, HMOs, clinical practices, and healthcare vendors.
- Opportunity E, Northeast region. Sales and marketing team for medical devices.
- Opportunity F, Israeli, former VP Marketing and VP BusDev in high tech companies, experience with investor presentations, currently managing small stock exchange fund, seeking Israeli company to rep in US. Reasonable/negotiable fee; for right company may be willing to work on commission basis for first few months.
Professional Writing of Technology-Related Articles
- Opportunity G, US-based technology-content-writing team, currently writing for Dell, EnterpriseEfficiency, etc., seeks clients for customized original one-time or weekly articles for high tech blogs or websites. Reasonable rates for ongoing contracts.
- Virtual Booth: ISN's Ongoing Virtual Expo on Commersphere.com
Free for 6 months to ISN member entrepreneurs
Market your startup and products in a virtual booth
Post links to your website, brochures, press releases, papers, presentations, videos
- Free PR Opportunity: DiscoveringStartups.com
- Free PR Opportunity: [StartupDigest] Seeking Tech Startup Stories